Online: Six-week, NVC Level One Course, Tuesdays, MIDDAY, September
13th Sep 2022 - 18th Oct 2022
12:00pm. – 14:15pm, UK time.
Offered in the spirit of Gift Culture: see website for details.
LED BY Gesine Schrader
Join a community of like-minded people to learn life-changing communication skills and breathe new life into relationships at home, at work and in the community.
About this Course
- This online NVC Level One Course introduces you to the steps of the NVC process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others, and listening compassionately to yourself.
- Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life.
- Is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives.
- Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training.
- Identify the four steps of the NVC process.
- Learn new and effective communication skills in a playful and supportive environment.
- Explore connecting with others in times of conflict and with those who have different worldviews.
- Discover how to shift from a paradigm of demands, rewards and consequences — to a paradigm of self-responsibility, connection, trust, mutual support and interdependence.
- Practice becoming more present and experience taking a “time in”.
Six Tuesdays: 13, 20, 27 September; 4, 11 and 18 October 2022. Please note: 12:00pm. – 14:15pm, UK time.