Cardiff: NVC Level One weekend workshop – in person, September
24th Sep 2022 - 25th Sep 2022
Saturday and Sunday 24 & 25 September, 2022, 10am – 5.30pm UK time both days.
We offer this course in the spirit of Gift Culture - see event post for details
LED BY Shantigarbha
bout this weekend workshop
- Introduces you to the steps of the Nonviolent Communication (NVC) process for use in expressing yourself to others, listening to others, and listening compassionately to yourself.
- Gives you sufficient information and practice to start using NVC in your daily life.
- Is run in an experiential style working with examples from participants’ lives.
- Is a recognised stepping stone to further NVC training.
- Identify the four steps of the NVC process.
- Learn new and effective communication skills in a playful and supportive environment.
- Explore connecting with others in times of conflict and with those who have different worldviews.
- Discover how to shift from a paradigm of demands, rewards and consequences – to a paradigm of self-responsibility, connection, trust, mutual support and interdependence.
- Practice becoming more present and experience taking a “time in”.