Building Restorative Systems
13th Sep 2022 - 15th Nov 2022
7-9pm UK time
LED BY Ceri Buckmaster, Jo Mchale, Sarah Ludford
Now 10 weeks – for extra practice!!
Conflict is an inevitable part of life.
Just thinking about it can send your heart rate soaring, create tension throughout your body, and hijack your ability to think calmly and logically… But what if you could transform that energy into something life-enriching?
That’s what you’ll learn in this eye-opening course with the Conflict Transformation Weave of NVC UK network.
For the past three years, these trainers have been pursuing a joint dream: that every NVC community has embedded within it a restorative approach to responding to conflict. Their offerings have attracted interest from around the world, and they’re now deeply excited to be able to offer their approach to you.
During this course, you’ll learn about the importance of system building, including:
- The set-up and maintenance of a system
- How to harness the buy-in and energy of key people in a community
- Developing a mindset that embraces conflict
You will also practice skills needed to:
- Set up, support, and facilitate dialogue, mediations, and restorative circles
- Stay grounded and calm in the presence of intense pain and hurt, anger, and disappointment
- Guide people towards making agreements that will help restore broken relationships and much more.
If you’re intrigued by the thought of feeling confident when facing any kind of conflict – if you’d love to see a working restorative system that belongs to your community – or if you’d enjoy owning the skills you’d need to set up and implement a restorative system for your community, please join the CTW for this richly transformational series.