The Partnership Parenting Core Course offers hope and relief to parents longing for mutual respect and close and loving connection with their children. It gives all the tools you need to become the authentic, confident, joyful parent you long to be.
Who is the course for?
You, if you:
- are the parent or carer of a child of any age from infancy to adulthood
- want to enjoy deeper connection with your children
- would like effective alternatives to reward and punishment
- are tired of feeling angry or guilty and want more joy and peace
- would like to feel more confidence in your parenting
- don’t want to be authoritarian or permissive, but don’t have an alternative
- are worn out and in need of compassion, support and understanding
- enjoy working alongside other people or want the motivation of a group timetable – if this isn’t you, consider doing the Core Course Self Study
1: Understanding my child’s behaviour
2: Responding when my child is emotional
3: Offering empathy
4: Coping with triggers
5: Transforming my anger and guilt
6: The Partnership Parent framework for change
7: Talking to connect
8: Joint problem solving and compassionate boundaries
9: Mediating between children
What do I get?
- 9 teaching videos containing all the material you need
- 11 Thursday morning calls with others on your course with Alice – some people join live, others with work or childcare can watch the recordings
- Course Manual
- Access to weekly Wednesday morning calls or recordings looking at challenges around for those who have done a course in the past
- Membership of the Partnership Parenting Facebook forum, a wonderfully supportive group of parents aligned with the PP approach
- Eligibility to become a PP member after the course, so the learning and growth can carry on
How much time should I commit?
Allow 60 – 90 minutes per week to watch the video, do suggested practice and join in forum discussion
Allow 45 minutes per call you want to join or listen to later.